© 2007 Cadbox Ltd

The most likely consultants that you may require for planning permission:


Planning Consultant

For projects where planning permission may be difficult & you require someone to represent your proposals to the council.


Party Wall Surveyor- If your proposed development is close to your neighbours, you may have to employ a Party wall surveyor to settle any disputes over your building.


Surveyor- Due to recent changes in planning requirements - officers can request levels of proposed floors and a level to some other external point. For this reason you may need to hire a surveyor.



Please note that this consultants list is only to make you aware that ours aren’t the only costs you may incur– we cant foresee every situation that may require, or benefit from the input of another consultant.


For other stages of the work you will need to hire other consultants, for example a structural engineers input will almost allways be required for a building regulation submission.



Back to home page




Back to home page