© 2007 Cadbox Ltd

Whether you require planning permission or not, you will need drawings to design or build your development. This page gives some guidance on planning & party walls.


We provide a drafting service, for residential projects to take your project to planning stage, through buiding regulation approval to construction drawings if you require.

Click here to see our list of services.


We do not currently carry out commercial work, loft, basement or barn conversions. Due to time constraints we do not  project manage or inspect work on site, or sign off other peoples work.


Please note that you will also need to employ other consultants to carry out work for you during the course of your project, & you may also need to employ other consultants to make the planning application.




We accept payment by cheque or electronically.



Back to home page